Handmade Pyramic PC Case
You’ve seen many pyramid case mods lately, but these handmade Vertex cases are a little snazzier than most and will ensure that your PC successfully completes the transition to the afterlife.
- Monocoque chassis laser-cut from 1.6 mm Aluminum
- Powercoated in 1 of 3 colors
- Flex ATX Power Supply included : Sparkle Power SPI270LE with 80 Plus certification
- Cross-Flow Cooling system featuring a push-pull design with one fan on the base and one at the rear of the enclosure. Uses Scythe Kama-Flex 80 mm fans.
- 1 hard drive suspension system that holds a single 3.5″ or 2.5″ hard drive
- 1 Slim DVD bay on the base that will handle laptop DVD drives. A Slim-SATA adapter cable is included.
- Side-mounted ports for easy multimedia connections
- 2 X USB 2.0
- 1 X IEEE 1394 (Firewire)
- Audio In and Out
- Removable panels. With varying degrees of effort, all panels can be removed using a supplied hex key tool
- 3 connected LEDs reflect hard drive activity and contribute to the aesthetic
- 1 Bulgin vandal-style LED switch for Power On and aesthetics
- Motherboard : Fit Micro-ATX motherboards. Smaller motherboards such as ITX will likely fit but have not been tested.
- Sides attached at a 52 degree angle to the base panel
- 10.24″ (H) x 16 ” (W) x 16″ (D)
- 26 cm (H) x 40.6 cm (W) x 40.6 cm (D)
It’s very cool for a small computer especially if you are not a gamer and require powerful stuff :D. If you want one you’d better hurry up. These are selling for $400 on Etsy ( so the stock is limited ).