I’ve been TAGGED
Well … I just found out I’ve been TAGGED by Millie ( Silver-Charm ). The "game" seems interesting.
Rules: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.
So let me start 😀
1. I’m hate Coke … I wrecked my first laptop (proof of my stupidity) by spilling a glass of Coke on it. Coke on my laptop equals NEW LAPTOP
2. I never miss a day on playing Prizee – some friends say I’m crazy .. I say I’m addicted
3. I managed to stay awake for 7 days and 7 nights without any sleep at all .. not even 5 minute. I slept 36 hours after. People can confirm this
4. I’m a little scared of water … when I was little … fishing with my dad .. we found a drowned guy in our net …
5. Again … when I was little I thought I’d become a super-hero when I grow up
6. I do clean up when I’m bored … and yes I’m a boy … last checked 5 minutes ago 🙂
7. I like having my hair long … almost to the shoulder … and while I was in school I often had fights with my parents and teachers that wanted me to have a hair-cut.
8. I liked drinking when I was younger … one night I was so drunk that I slept in my garden … I just couldn’t make it in the house.
9. I have some kind of feelings when hearing ghost stories … but I’m not scared … just a feeling that something cold is passing through my body.
10. I miss school
People I’ve TAGGED: Knox, drSyntax, daryo, in-sanity, Pantherkut, weblord, Ace
Can’t wait to see what they will say about themselves 😉