Things you will need:
- A pin, or small sharp object
- card (e.g. credit card)
- Of course a Motorola V3 Phone
- Get a pin with a sharp head. A sewing needle will do fine.
- Wedge the pin under the top corner of the screen.
- Apply pressure, and lift up the corner of the thin plastic screen (it is stuck down with some "re-positional glue").
- Take a card (any plastic card like a credit card) and place it under the corner you just lifted from the screen. Slowly slide the card downwards, then left. Continue all the way around the screen.
- Use a good quality cloth (e.g. "Scotch Brite – High Performance Cloth") to clean the screen of the V3, and the plastic screen you just removed.
- Position the plastic screen back into place, and apply firm pressure for a few seconds.
And you are done 😀